Currently, Clay is being evicted, and he needs to have a place to live. So if you read this blog or listen to FreqRes, I would heavily, heavily advise you to donate to him at his DonorBox.
Speaking of donations, why not donate to my DonorBox? Or perhaps patronise me on Patreon?
But really, it's best that you donate to him.
But, in any case, it's for my own good.
I've been sick for about a month and a half now, and it's about damn time something is done about it.
I'm getting tested for:
- C. difficile infection,
- Coeliac disease,
- Various other gut problems,
- Anti-nuclear antibody levels,
- Possibly Lyme again?
- And probably something to do with something autoimmune (other than coeliac and A.N.A.).
So as of now, I'm cautiously optimistic. (Éiriú Eolas really does do wonders for the stress; I used to be pretty pessimistic about my overall diagnosis.) I'm expecting that it might be either continued Lyme or some kind of general autoimmune disease which can be medicated to stop the pain, spasms, and fatigue.
Now, I'm off in a second, so wish me luck!
- Read Gnosis by Boris Mouravieff at least one chapter a day.
- Practise Éiriú Eolas according to the weekly schedule.
- Read The Wave by Laura Knight-Jadczyk at least one chapter a day.
- Observe myself as objectively as possible as often as I can.
- Absorb negative emotions and use that energy for productive activities.
- Do some form of cardio exercise (preferably involving the whole body) for fifteen minutes a day.
- Monitor my carbohydrate intake so that I ingest less than
10023 carbs per day.
- Read at least one chapter of The Feynman Lectures on Physics per day.
- Write at least one page of something per day.
- Each evening, write down in my diary or on this blog everything that I can remember from that day.
For me, these shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. God willing, I can do it easily!