I, myself, was going through the process. But I do experience clairvoyance and genuine moments of higher thought, so by the principles of synchromysticism, I figure I might be on the right path.
Since the dawn of time, humanity has realised that there is something greater than themselves in the world. The human is regarded as the microcosm; the starry Cosmos the macrocosm. Ever since we developed self-consciousness, our deepest aim has been to unite the two. During psychedelic trips, intense exercise, and peak experiences, we get fleeting understandings of the true bliss of unity.
Throughout this series, I will be presenting a modern, scientific understanding of both ancient tradition and cutting-edge research into the esoteric and the occult. This will be a journey as much for you as for me, and I hope we can all learn what it is to Become and ultimately what it is to Be
This series will be divided into three parts:
- Psychology: This section will deal with the examination of the inner life of the human, including both its faults and its limitless potentials.
- Cosmology: This one will deal with the mainstream scientific view of creation as well as how it relates to traditional occult models, modern esoteric models, and the inner life of humanity.
- Technology: This consists of applied knowledge from the sectors of psychology and cosmology to aid the individual in their spiritual path.
Of course, I draw upon a wide variety of sources, because, as Ken Wilber said, 'Nobody's smart enough to be wrong 100% of the time.' These sources include, but are far from being limited to:
- Gurdjieff and Mouravieff
- Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson
- The Zelator
- The Law of One by 'Ra'
- The Cassiopaean Transcripts
- and my own personal observations and revelations.
I'll be happy to see you all in the next article! I hope this marks the start of a brighter, more lucid life for all of us!