- Read Gnosis by Boris Mouravieff at least one chapter a day.
- Practise Éiriú Eolas according to the weekly schedule.
- Read The Wave by Laura Knight-Jadczyk at least one chapter a day.
- Observe myself as objectively as possible as often as I can.
- Absorb negative emotions and use that energy for productive activities.
- Do some form of cardio exercise (preferably involving the whole body) for fifteen minutes a day.
- Monitor my carbohydrate intake so that I ingest less than
10023 carbs per day.
- Read at least one chapter of The Feynman Lectures on Physics per day.
- Write at least one page of something per day.
- Each evening, write down in my diary or on this blog everything that I can remember from that day.
For me, these shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. God willing, I can do it easily!
Post a comment